Whether your looking for a hostess gift for an upcoming Christmas party, something for your coworker, or simply a last-minute gift for a friend or family member, homemade treats are an easy, thoughtful way to show how much you care. I remember growing up and always loving when our neighbors would bring over a plateful of their family’s traditional Christmas treats. I also always liked those cute hot cocoa and cookie mixes in a jar. Even to this day, I get so excited coming to work and finding a package of homemade cookies from my coworker – especially when those cookies are topped with melted dark chocolate!
Below are 8 recipes (most on the healthier side) that are sure to please. Enjoy and happy holidays!
- White Chocolate Cranberry Biscotti – The Healthy Toast
- 4 Ingredient Salted Dark Chocolate Hazelnut Bark – Lively Table
- Raw Vegan Gingerbread Truffles – Kara Lydon
- White Chocolate Peppermint Rum Balls (no bake) – Cotter Crunch
- Gluten Free Classic Chocolate Pound Cake – Healthy Aperture
- Cherry Bacon Jam – Healthy Aperture
- Chocolate Peppermint Pudding Mix – Teaspoon of Spice
- Cranberry Almond Stovetop Granola – Food Pleasure and Health